We promise you a QUANTUM LEAP forward in your understanding and application of upper body movement and exercises.
Taught by Dr. Scott Hoar, CSCS
- A functional anatomy framework for proper upper body movement
- What Doctors look for when evaluating the health of your shoulders and upper body.
- How to engage the core and hips together as one strong unit
- Why upper back stiffness leads to so many problems
- Why excessive shoulder movement leads to so many problems
- How to find out if you or your clients are dealing with these things
- Exercises to improve the stability and strength of the wrist
- How avoiding surgery is in your best interest for the shoulder and cervical spine
- And MUCH more